Monday, May 11, 2009

Eleven months since I last posted here. A lot has happened in that time. I met a girl named Tessa. We started a relationship, which we quickly realized was love. She swing dances, and teaches sign language to high schoolers as a foreign language, and leads mission trips, previously to Costa Rica, this summer one to England. She's british, and her parents moved here when she was 7. Come to think of it, moved here about when I was being born [laughs]. We are now engaged, as of Easter, when I swept her off her feet. We're looking to be married by the end of the year. And own two houses. And I am looking into getting my Master's degree, with certification to be a teacher. I'm loving it here at the dance studio, growing nicely, learning a lot. I look forward to my future here, though it won't be forever. Tessa wants three children, though not starting immediately. I look forward to my married life as well, with great bright eyed anticipation. I don't know where God is leading me, but it's forward, and that's all I can ask for.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Monday, January 11, 2010 3:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 6:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home